Welcome to Repairer of The Breach Counseling and Consultation Services!
We are dedicated to motivating and inspiring individuals to reach their maximum potential. We empower others to have healthy relationships, mental wellness, emotional balance, physical well-being and financial freedom.
Individual Counseling is a process through which clients work one-on-one with a trained therapist in a safe and confidential environment to;
- Explore their feelings, beliefs and/or behaviors
- Work through challenging or limiting ideas
- Identify aspects of their lives that they would like to transform
- Better understand themselves and others
- Set personal goals and work toward an optimal way of life
Marriage Counseling is a process through which a couple who may be engaged, dating, married or partnered, works with a trained therapist to;
- Step 1: Identify problematic areas and/or aspects of their relationship they would like to change
- Step 2: Develop a plan to improve the couple’s view of the relationship or assist them with figuring out their ultimate goal for their marriage
Family Counseling is a type of psychological counseling that addresses specific issues that affect the health of a family including;
- Improving communication skills
- Resolving conflicts
- Understanding each other’s experiences and/or views
- Reducing distress and conflicts
- Building stronger relationships and making useful changes
“The greatest gift you can give the world is a healthy you!”
Yvonne mcClean, LCSW
Yvonne McClean, LCSW has been a licensed clinician for over 20 years. She specializes in helping people find their strength, passion, and balance with empathy and professionalism. She provides services to individuals looking for mental health and counseling services. She believes in the therapeutic bond and will meet her clients where they are in a nonjudgmental safe space.
Yvonne’s experiences include assisting clients with overcoming trauma, depression, stress, anxiety, marital and relationship challenges. She also specializes in working with the challenges that come along with the dynamics of blending families in step-parenting situations. Yvonne enjoys watching and supporting others in taking the courageous steps to cross some of life’s hurdles in an effort to strive for their intended outcome.
Keisha N. Allen is an extraordinary life coach. Her purpose behind coaching is to help people understand who they are from the inside, out. This foundational truth allows her participants to set a strategic course that reinforces their gifts, talents and abilities and empowers their decision making.
Keisha is also the Executive Director of BFDI Training Institute and a Master Licensed Professional Development Trainer. She has been integral in training thousands of organizational leaders, educators, justice practitioners, parents and youth in the emerging social science of restorative practices and restorative justice.
You can contact Keisha directly via email at email@example.com!
Book An Appointment!
Click the button below to schedule an appointment with us or make an inquiry!